Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

To Blog or not to Blog?

At the end of last week, Ms. Serensky passed around a sheet of paper asking whether or not we enjoyed the blogging assignment, if we wanted to continue it, and what we would like to blog about in the future, given that we continue with the blogs. I found that I answered that I liked using the blogs, and thought that we should continue with them just like we're doing now.

 I think it's very interesting to not only see other people's writing style and personality through the personal blog entries, but I think it's also interesting to see the topics that people choose. Whether people are talking about dreams, drawings they made, things we did in class, or stalking people that are somewhat related to whatever book we're reading, it's very cool to see the writing of another classmate so uncensored. I think we should keep doing blogs just like we have been doing.

The only request I would have is that we have them both due by Sunday, as opposed to Thursday and Sunday. For the blogs due on Thursdays I always forgot. I knew about Sunday, but Thursday was inconvienent and hard to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment