Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pictures

Recently, I discovered that I was behind the quota for the number of pictures needed throughout our blogs, and that my massive amounts of fattening food pictures from a previous blog don't fit the criteria. So, without futher adue, I give you..... First Semester of AP English 12 2010 in Pictures
First up is this scandalous picture of Othello. Othello took up alot of our time in class, and this picture is almost too inappropriate for this blog, and makes me feel a little uncomfortable, so thats why I chose it.

Next is this gem. Although this boy is asian, he represents an awkward situation had by Jimmy and Ms. Serensky. Jimmy was taking off his sweatshirt, and in effect took off his t-shirt to reveal his bare chest to a very flustered ms. Serensky. Needless to say, it was grand.


Ahahahahaaa. This represents how many times we talked about how many kids in the school are intimidated and scared by Ms. Serensky because they have not had her as a teacher. And I think this picture is funny.


This represents how long our first data sheets were, and how some people were having contests to see whose could be the longest. TYPICAL.

This is just a little add in for Ms. Serensky. You're welcome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I really like your idea of using pictures to sum up this year in English. I think it is a very interesting way to think about the class that normally makes people think of analytical writing and reading. I enjoy your selection of pictures,especially the one of Thomas' Data Sheet.

    ReplyDelete