Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bye Bye Blogging?

At this point of the year, I find myself worried. When the question was posed that we could either stop blogging, or continue, I came up with my true thoughts. I actully really liked blogging. I thought it was a much better and more interesting assignment than poetry papers, or other things we have done. I ecspecially liked it because it involved reading other classmates' work. In AP English we get very few oppurtunities to read the work of our peers, and through blogging, we got to do that. I learned alot about many of my classmates, just through creeping on their blogs. I also liked the topic range. I think that having the blog topics relate to AP English, keeps them semi-interesting for the rest of the class. If someone wrote about marshmallows, I probably wouldn't be too interested, but if someone wrote about marshmallows after we had talked about smores in class, then I would be much more likely to read it. The blogs seemed like a great form of expression, and a great way to expand our writing through creativity and impersonality that we never face inside the classroom. I definetly don't want to have to say bye bye to blogging. The only thing I would change, is that I would have both the blogs due on Sunday. Having the one due on Thursday was often hard to remember, and I think it would just be alot easier for the overall deadline to just be Sunday. But other than that, I thought the blogs were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment