Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Three Musketeers

Jack, Junior and Othello



Jack: "Charming day it has been" (10)

Othello: "She is false as water" (119)

Jack: "I have no doubt about that" (3)

Junior: "You know, I believe you mean that" (161)

Othello: "I'll not shed her blood, nor scar that whiter skin of hers than snow" (114)

Jack: "How perfectly delightful!" (2)

Junior: "My whole life there never was a point to anything", not even how badly this chick is doing on her AP test

Othello: "why, how now, ho? From whence ariseth this?" (47)

Junior: Jack, Othello, "Why do you care at all about how this turns out?" (164)

Jack: "Because as far as she is concerned, we are engaged" (15)

Othello: "due to the gravity and stillness of [her] youth?" (47)

Jack: "I am afraid I really don't know" (14)

Junior: "Okay, this is going to stop. You're seeing a doctor" (271)

No comments:

Post a Comment