Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Superbowl

This weekend is the weekend millions of football fans have been waiting for... the Superbowl. Normally, I watch the game at a party with friends, or out of the corner of my eye while trying to finish hw. This year, my interest in the game has changed. No longer am I interested in only the commercials, I'm interested in the outcome of the game as well. My beloved Packers are playing against the Steelers. Now, just from in Ms. Serensky's 3rd period class, I realize we have fans from both sides. Me and Sam are hardcore Packers fans, while Thomas is a Steelers fanatic. I had a dream the other night that all the Packer fans and all the Steelers fans in the school had a big brawl in the gym to see who was better. What if we did that in English class? What if it was a giant physical fight between those who were rooting for the Packers and those rooting for the steelers? I would love to see that. I wonder what role Ms. Serensky would take on. Referee perhaps? making sure all hits were legal? or maybe commentator? switching back and forth between comentating on the actual fight and dictating what Thomas would be writing in his journal at that exact moment in battle. Our English class is always so quiet and dignified, what would happen if we all just gave into our animal instincts one day and just brawled it out? That would be a sight to see. But either way, Thomas, a message from Sam and I... STEELERS ARE GOING DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment