Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Haters gon win

Today, my team of me, Carley, Jackie and Jimmy defeated the self proclaimed "dream team" of Alex, John, Thomas and Sam in a poetry contest.

It was a ver fulfilling experience.

In defense, John and Thomas resorted to repeating the phrase, "haters gonn hate". I disagree with this statement. I think a better quote would have been "Haters gonn win". Because we did. I accept that we are haters of the "dream team", and no offense to it's members, everyone just takes such pleasure in beating a team with so much cockiness/confidence. (no offense to dream team members!!)

I also felt very enthused that Ms. Serensky finally got the oppurtunity to beat Thomas in something. I was upset though that we did not get a exerpt from a journal entry of Thomas's, but Ms. Serensky's cackle and the adimate head shaking of the dream team was well worth it.

Alex Kreger's rap was very entertaining though. I feel that Kreggs Benedict would be an excellent rap name for him to start his hip hop career with.
(Alex in 5-10 years)
imgres.jpg

Well played, both teams!

Haters gon win.

No comments:

Post a Comment